If you work for a service and would like paper copies of the literature below please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A3 Poster 1 – Domestic abuse happens to men too
- A3 Poster 2 – My ex wont leave me alone
- A3 Poster 3 – Is your family hurting you?
- A3 Poster 5 – Domestic abuse can happen at any age
- A3 Poster 4 – Do you want your life back?
- For maternity services 1
- For maternity services 2
- Sheffield Domestic Abuse Pathway
Posters with tear-off strips:
- A4 Poster 4 – Is your family hurting you?
- A4 Poster 5 – Do you want your life back?
- A4 Poster 6 – Texting image
- A4 Poster 3 – My ex won’t leave me alone
- A4 Poster 7 – pills image (this poster is also available in Arabic, Mandarin and Slovakian)
- A4 Poster – Domestic abuse happens to men too
- A4 Poster – Domestic abuse can happen at any age
- DACT Z credit card sized information leaflet
- DACT A5 leaflet – Sheffield advice and services
- DACT A6 Sticker 1 – My ex won’t leave me alone
- DACT A6 Sticker 2 – Is your family hurting you?
- DACT A6 Sticker 3 – My son
- DACT A6 Sticker 4 – My husband says..
- DACT Leaflet – What friends and family can do
- DACT Advice and services leaflet in Arabic, Bengali, Farsi, Polish, Slovak, Somali, and Urdu
- Welcome to Sheffield leaflet
- How to spot the signs of domestic abuse and what to do
South Yorkshire Police have designed a leaflet in 11 different langauges for use by community groups and individuals
Please download below: